This is my son-
Cute huh?
He was born November of 2010- twenty some odd hours of labor and he was born via c-section. 9lbs 13oz. Big boy!
He is now two months old and his father and I are enjoying every second of every day with him. Bwhahahahahaha! I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I love my son, and I love my husband, but at times each of them have made me want to tear my hair out! This is a chronicle of making it through each day alive, sane, and intact. Welcome to our world, I hope I don't bore you to death.
Today has
Tomorrow is a Daddy-Poboy day, as I have to work. I love my job, but I miss the bajeezuz out of my little boy while I am gone. I am learning slowly but surely how to switch back to grownup conversations about things that are not poopy diapers and breastmilk. Which by the way I can talk for hours about! Anyone want to discuss breastfeeding? No? No-one? Ok, fine. Hows about we dissect the contents of my son's diaper! Also no? Well then I guess I got nothin'!
On that note I will leave you with one last picture. Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment