Poboy and Daddy had a fun, busy day on Wednesday! They went to Daddy's work, visited some friends, and went shopping at Target. I'll let Daddy tell you all about it later.
Thursday was a good day, we decided to rearrange the living room, which led to us realizing that we had to rearrange the whole house to make more space. Finally today, we finished the

furniture moving. Now all that is left is organizing the rooms and all the random stuff we found in each room. I am happy with the new arrangement of the furniture, because it gives us a huge amount of floor space in the living room. This means no more clearing off the bed for tummy time for Poboy. Yay! It also means that we have far fewer surfaces for clutter to collect on. Mega-Yay!
Aunt Nutmeg stopped by for a quick visit Friday night, Poboy slept through most of it, but at least he wasn't crying! Speaking of crying, there he is awake from his nap, so here I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment